A dear friend of mine sent me this list today and made me smile. Hope it makes you smiles! Have a great day!
1. Try everything twice.
On one woman’s tombstone she said she wanted this epitaph:
“Tried everything twice. Loved it both times!”
2 Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
3. Keep learning:
Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever…
Never let the brain get idle. ’An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’
And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
And if you have a friend who makes you laugh,spend lots and
lots of time with HIM/HER.
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only
person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. LIVE while
you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: whether it’s family,
pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever..
Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health:
If it is good, keep it.
If it is unstable, improve it.
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9 Don’t take guilt trips..
Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign
country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
11. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get
a second chance